Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Meal Plan Monday......oops Wednesday 11/28-12/4

Ok, so I know that I am a bit late, after all it is Wednesday not Monday. But I have been planning daily not ahead this week. Felt a bit under the weather this weekend so I opted for a heating pad and the couch. So I looked at sales this week, what I had in the pantry / freezer and tried to be economical. This is our slow season so I am trying to cut back on food waste and exceptionally expensive. I am on a mission to lower my food bill. I love the new site I found called $5 dinners, but we have a family of 6 so I am absolutely positive it would be very hard to do that each night with my family.

So, if you have some great receipes that are great but inexpensive please send them my way. I post this each week (well when I am able to get this done) on the Flylady Facebook page, so I really am looking for different family friendly receipes!

Have a great week!



Meal Plan

Sunday 11/28
Turkey soup
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Monday 11/29
All American Meatloaf
Mashed Potatoes
corn
peas

Tuesday 11/30
Captain Crunch Chicken with Honey Mustard Sauce
kraft mac n cheese
fresh green beans

Wednesday 12/1
Roast Pork Loin with Garlic and Rosemary
Mashed potatoes

Thursday 12/2
Zucchini Ribbon Pasta

Friday 12/3
pizza night

Saturday 12/4
Impossibly easy BLT Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment