Monday, September 6, 2010

Is it Monday Already?, It's Menu Plan Monday!

Well this week just went by.....I was sick most of the week and did not post anything else.  So we went to Sams yesterday and I dropped some serious change.....Now I am completely stocked on papergoods, dog food and meat.  So my problem today is trying to figure out what to do with all of this meat.  Last night my husband made a tenderloin, Parmesan / garlic crusted, we had a nice baked potato.  It was wonderful. 




We also picked up some lobster tails because we went out to lunch and had a very small one and then we just had to have it.....So here is our menu shaping up for the week.

Monday - Lobster Tails and crab stuff Tilapia

Tuesday - Hamburgers / French Fries and Baked beans (I have tons of patties in my freezer), corn on the cob

Wednesday - Lady and Son's Chicken in Wine Sauce (served with stuffing), green bean casserole (this has got to be my husband's favorite meal lately) I love Paula Dean

Thursday - It's my birthday - so I am taking the night off and seeing what my hubby comes up with!

Friday - Pizza Night

Saturday - Pork Tenderloin with Cherry, Strawberry and Kiwi Reduction Sauce, Broccoli and sauteed onions from Debbie Does Dinner

Sunday - Beer Can Chicken, potato salad, baked beans, green salad

Ok, so there you go.  I still have tons of chicken and pork chops in my fridge that I must deal with....those will be in next weeks plan!

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I'm coming to your house Mon night for sure - what a great sounding combo. I checked out the Chicken and Sons' recipe and we will be having this dish in the coming week. You have inspired me - I may try this menu planning idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're thinking of rejoining Sam's Club. I love the premade meal choices. With our busy schedules it's nice to have one of the kids pop something in the oven for dinner.

    Your meal plan looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete