It is that time again. This week is a little different since the holiday is coming up. We have kids on nights we usually don't and we had a trip coming up...so I know it is Tuesday but I had it ready just had to tweek it a bit :)
Monday - Shake and Bake Pork Chops, stovetop stuffing and fresh corn on the cob
Tuesday - Hawaiian Meatloaf from womenlivingwell-courtney, teryaki rice
Wednesday - Chicken Angelina from Publix Apron's
Thursday - Spagetti Red (Fred and Red's) / Regular Spagetti for the kids
Friday - Cocnut Chicken and Rice from Loving my domestic life
Saturday and Sunday we do not have any kids, we like to go and just shop for dinner, whatever mood strikes us.
Have a great week everyone!

I used to make a mean Meatloaf & would love to learn that Hawaiian recipe!
ReplyDeleteWell the family didn't care for the Hawaiian meatloaf, but I really liked it. So you just never know. @kel the link is on the page just follow, she even did pictures!
ReplyDelete